Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mellaga

This is hopefully my break! I was dead tired after an extra-long day at KM. Was packing up to leave the canteen while Kalyan (Phani Kalyan- Music Director, Pappu) came in with his laptop. "Radhika, there s a song" he said. ' Woh...long day, today' i thought. But when he played the track for me, i forgot all fatigue. I forgot everything and just fell in love with the sound of the piano in the background of the track. If nothing, im gonna try, i thought. I remember feeling so strongly that i wanted to sing this song. This song was mine. I knew what emoting the song needed from me. And i remember deciding to give it my best shot.
The result was this song. And the fact that my voice was retained for the final product. ( Hey...im used to people throwing my voice out for big names even after i ve given my life and blood to their songs!) And the fact that the final male leads were done by the great Srinivas sir, whose voice and attitude i just Love! Thanx God! Thanx for everything :)


Mellaga | Musicians Available

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Radhika.
    Looking forward to hear your voice in many albums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Radhika superb voice!! U have got the potentiality to become a professional singer if you take care and maintain your voice. I'm dying fan of Rahman sir. Would be glad to follow your blog.

    Regards,
    Satheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im a big fan as well!!! Nice to know u!

    ReplyDelete